Get instant network connectivity with the Meizo R68E Series 4G VPN Router; just activate the built-in modem and go. Ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired Internet is not available. It also supports traditional wired data networks like DSL or Cable for maximum network flexibility.
Increase your Internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover/failback standard in the R68 Series. When configured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected data source – keeping your network online.
The router also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage, and terminate up to five concurrent IPSec, PPTP, L2TP or GRE VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
● Support public and private APN network
● Dedicated hardware and software watchdog are designed to support system running reliable.
● ICMP detection and Heartbeat detection ensure the router to be always on line.
● Reboot the router remotely via SMS.
● Incorporate Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), facilitating 3G/4G WAN backup services to existing fixed line routers, providing both WAN and router redundancy to critical business applications.
● Offers business grade security and advanced routing features IPSec (3Des and AES), L2TP, PPTP, GRE as standard.
● Low-voltage, over current, over voltage, anti-reverse protection
● Wide Power Input DC7-36V
● Standard RS232/485 interface to connect with serial devices.
● Router Factory Default Settings can be configured freely.
● System logs can be viewed from local or remote.
● Support WLAN(300Mbps 802.11b/g/n)
● Support SNMP v1/v2/v3
● LEDS for status monitoring (showing Power, System, Internet, VPN, Signal strength).
● RAM:512Mbit FLASH:128Mbit
● Input DC 7-36V(Standard DC12V)
● Storage temperature：-40℃～80℃
● Work temperature：-30℃～70℃
● Unit size L*W*H：150*116.2*23.8mm
● Metal Shell, IP30
● Package weight:830g
● 1 SIM card slot
● 2 LAN 10/100Mb RJ45 port
● 1 RS232 or RS485 serial port
● ANT1 for Cell, ANT2,3 for WiFi
● Electrostatic discharge immunity：EN6100-4-2, level 2
● RFEMS：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● Surge：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● PFMF：EN6100-4-6, level 2
● Shockwave immunity：EN6100-4-8, Horizontal / vertical direction 400A/m(>level 2)
● Drop test：IEC60068-2-32
● Vibration test：IEC60068-2-6
● IPSec client
● PPTP client
● L2TP server and client
● GRE client
● Transmitting power: 17dbm
● Distance：Cover a radius of 100 meters in open area test
● Allow 50 users to access in theory
● Port Mapping
● Port Triggering
● IP filtering
● MAC filtering
● URL filtering
● Manage uplink/downlink bandwidth via port or IP
● TR-069 platform
● Static Routing
● Policy-Based Routing.
● Dynamic Routing
Frequency & Band
R68E (Europe & Asia network)
● FDD-LTE: 2100MHz(B1), 1800MHz(B3), 850MHz(B5), 2600MHz(B7), 900MHz(B8), 800MHz(B20)
● TDD-LTE: 2600MHz(B38), 1900MHz(B39), 2300MHz(B40), 2500MHz(B41)
● UMTS/HSPA+: 2100MHz(B1), 1900MHz(B2), 850MHz(B5), 800MHz(B6), 900MHz(B8),
Smart home solutions are used in home automation projects to link the home to the home owner via a mobile application on their smart phone. The solution uses a remote link to capture information about the status of the home including monitoring lights, doors and windows and total energy usage,
The solution enables remote access to a host of sensors around the home which can be used to report on a number of important parameters. There are a number of areas which are covered including providing a more energy efficient home or saving costs with energy usage over the year.
Common application areas include:
Individual device energy management
Activate door and window locks
Door and window open status
Energy summary reporting
Total device itemised costs